Friday 20 June 2014

"I WILL END YOU!": T.I. Curses At Rapper Azealia Banks for Insulting His Wife—Sparking Never-Ending Twitter Rant!

Getty (2)
The feud between T.I. and rapper Azealia Banks has gotten even more ugly and scary!
What started as a jab at T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, has now turned into a threatened lawsuit.
Banks originally sparked the feud on June 16 by making fun of Harris. “U want no mediocre but…have you seen your wife?” she said and has since deleted.
“No Mediocre” is in reference to the rapper and Iggy Azalea’s new song. Iggy, who is quickly becoming as big as Nicki Minaj, is known to be a rival of Banks.
T.I. and Wife Tiny
PICTURED: T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris. (Photo Credit: Getty)
Banks then sent a series of nasty tweets (among others): “What happens when ur wife has meth mouth? What do u do?...You’ve already been to jail for drugs and guns, your wife can’t read…can you be more of a statistic?”
After T.I. found about the tweets being directed to him he posted an Instagram pic (below) saying:
U musty-mouthed-thot-bot-bad-body-syphilis-lipped-rectum-vomit-unimportant-ugggggly-monstrosity-of-a-maggot-a-- BIIIIIIII---HHHH!!!!!! If u speak ill of my family again….. I WILL END YOU!!!!!! #OnPHIL #OnDOE #NoBuuullls--t people fall down stairs daily…. U better watch yo step,u ungly-a-- Gremlin-baby #nerveofdisCretin #f--kouttahea
T.I.'s Pic
But, the feud didn’t end there. Banks went on a Twitter rant and even threatened to sue him!
The n---a shouting bad b---hes this bad b---hes that, is almost always at home with some busted bumpkin…But your wife has meth face. And your wife can’t read. I saw you backstage at Kanye and you had nothing to say. I stood next to you ON PURPOSE. To see if you would say something. I’m taller than you in my heels. Come see me n---a. And come by yourself…Guess who’s about to get sued for threatening me!... You’ll be back in Jail soon.
The only message Tiny has shared was a picture on Instagram of a Rihanna-inspired meme saying “I mean damn b***h…Can you ever just worry bout yourself?”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment